Sunday, January 5, 2014

Letter from National Disaster Coordinator Lamin Saidy

Lamin Saidy
To: (HME Summit Manila 2014) summit@hazmapping.org
Cc: saferecover@msn.com



Dear All,

I first of all wish you Happy New Year 2014.

My name is Lamin Saidy. I worked for the National Disaster Management of The Gambia as a Regional Disaster Coordinator responsible of coordinating all matters of disaster and climate related hazards.

I have read about Disaster and Hazards Mapping Summit 2014 to be held in Manila-Phillipines in 2014.

As a disaster manager from a developing country that is also prone to disaster and other related hazards, I hereby write to kindly forward my interest in the summit for consideration. I was in Phillipines, Indonesia and Banglasdesh on  Study tour in 2013 and this has greatly help my country to learn best practices in these countries for incorporation into our country level programmes.

In light of the above, I wish to count on your usual support and consideration to my request so as to enable me to attend this important summit.


Lamin Saidy

National Disaster Management Agency
Regional Disaster Coordinator
Lower River Region

No comments:

Post a Comment