Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Letter from Nepal

2010 Hazard mapping and environmental summit (HMES), Eco Summit 2010 to be held in the Philippines (Manila) (8-15 April 2010)‏
From:
Dr. Meen Poudyal Chhetri
Sent:
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 7:16:00 AM
To:
saferecover@msn.com; onefestival@live.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am from Nepal. This is regarding my great interest to participate in the 2010 Hazard mapping and environmental summit (HMES), Eco Summit 2010 to be held in the Philippines (Manila) (8-15 April 2010).

As defined by the World Bank, I am from a very low income and least developed country - Nepal, neither me nor my organization have resources to attend the conference. I would, therefore, like to request you to kindly let me know, if there is any possibility of funding from your organization for my participation. If I will be given a chance to attend the conference that will be an asset and excellent opportunity for me and my organization. I can contribute by presenting a paper in the conference.

I look forward to hear from you soon in positive vein.

With very kind regards,

Sincerely yours,




Meen B. Poudyal Chhetri, PhD
General Secretary
Nepal Center for Disaster Management (NCDM)
Lalitpur, Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment