Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Letter from West Africa

Letter of Participation‏

From:
lamin saidy
Sent:
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:18:39 PM
To:
saferecover@msn.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write with great appreciation and happiness to kindly apply for your forhtcoming noble 2010 Hazard mapping and environmental summit (HMES), Eco Summit 2010 to be held in Philippines (Manila) from on the 8-15 April,2009.

My name is Mr. Lamin Saidy from The Gambia, West Africa.I am a Regional Disaster Coordinator of National Disaster Management Agency (NDMA) and lead focal person for the Agency Assessment Data Collection.I am an experienced personnel in field of Disaster risk Reduction Advocacy and also a lead Community DRR trainer.

With regards to these facts, i wish kindly participate in this important forum of your towards serving Human kind.I promise if considered to participate to this event i will immensely contribute towards the success of the Summits.And it as well help me in my career as an Officer to implement new ideas that i learn from the Summit for the benefit of my Country.

Whiles looking forward to hear from you, i wish you all the best in your efforts and wish you a successful Summit 2010.

Yours Faithfully,



Lamin Saidy

No comments:

Post a Comment